My 10 Favorite Posts for 2016
Living in Ireland, Running for Pope, Disney’s insult of the author of “Mary Poppins,” Donald Trump’s candidacy anticipated in a British fantasy… here are my 10 favorite posts on Medium.com this year
- My Year of Living in Ireland
- My Ill- Fated Run for the Papacy
- “Saving Mr. Banks” But Throwing P.L. Travers Under the Bus
- “The Flint Heart”
- The “Japan” of Recent American Writers
- Mark Twain & Whiteness
- Children’s Films: A Subject in Search of an Author
- Superheroes Understood in Escondido, California
- Hans Christian Andersen (and Sex)
- Remembering a Day with Bruno Bettelheim
If you liked this, click the💚 below so other people will see this here on Medium.
To see readers’ ten most popular entries on this blog, click here.